Managing your library
An easily accessible pool of video content can be a powerful tool for brands. This allows you to store, review and repurpose all of your existing content for your business's ongoing needs. The Wrappt library lets you store and share your content across your entire organisation for easy access and management.
All approved videos made with Wrappt will be stored in your Library with the tag 'Final'. Use the search function in your library to search your final videos and download them as you need to.
Your library can be sorted by file type, upload user or custom tags.
To start building your library of content:
- Enter your library
- Hit 'Upload'
- Either drag and drop or browse your computer for your file
- Only accepted file types can be uploaded
Editing library items
To manage your individual library items, click on your library item and select 'Edit'.
From here, you can:
- Rename your item
- Set permissions for who can view and edit this item
- Tag your item to group your content for easy access
When you're finished, you must either 'Save changes' or 'Discard' changes.
If you no longer need footage in your library, you can delete them instantly, provided they’re not being used in an active project.
- Click on the shot you wish to delete
- Select 'Delete'
- For security reasons, Wrappt does not keep any footage on file that has been deleted from your library, which means we’ll be unable to recover it for you if you change you change your mind