Reviewing your project
Wrappt strives to produce videos that your entire team will love.
After a video is edited, businesses can collaboratively review and request any changes to guarantee your video hits just right.
Reviewing and providing feedback on your video
When your video is ready to review, you’ll receive an email with a link to jump back into Wrappt and watch your masterpiece.
If changes are required, you can add feedback to your video by following these steps:
- Open the review link and watch your video
- If changes are required, select 'Make Changes'
- Share your review link with others in your team by clicking the 'Share' button underneath your video. This will generate an accessible video URL you can send to your teammates (no Wrappt login required)
- Add time-stamped comments and feedback to your video by clicking on your video at the relevant times to pause it and bring up the comment box
- f new footage or files are needed, you can add these into your comments by selecting 'Add Library Item' in the comment box (note: only the project creator can add new assets to the project during review rounds)
- Scroll down to see any comments made by Wrappt users who the video has been shared with. Comments can be replied to, deleted or edited by hitting the three dots in the corner
- Once all feedback has been added to your video as comments, hit 'Submit feedback' and your next review will be ready in 24 business hours.
[Tip: Make sure all feedback is collated from all stakeholders in your review as this will minimise the number of review rounds needed to complete your project]
Multiple review rounds
The first time you submit feedback on your project, our professional editors will incorporate your comments into your video for free.
After this first review round, you may follow the same review process again for an additional $30 per round.
If we miss any feedback or make a mistake in editing your video, we’ll fix it for you free of charge.
For more info on editing prices, click here.
Share your review with your team
Share your review link with others in your team by clicking the ' Share' button underneath your video. This will generate an accessible video URL you can send to your teammates (no Wrappt login required).
- This is a unique sharing link. Do not share by forwarding or copying and sending the review link in the email we send you.
Q. Is the turnaround time guaranteed?
A: We guarantee a 48-hour turnaround time on standard business days, provided all assets needed for your video have been provided upfront within your submitted project. While there are times this turnaround time cannot be honoured (e.g. during office closure periods), we'll be in touch straight away to let you know and agree on a new timeframe for delivery.
Q. What if I don’t need my video anymore or I just don’t like it?
A: If for any reason you don't want to use your video anymore, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll close the project and you’ll only be charged for work completed to date.
Q. Can you change the thumbnail of my video?
A: The thumbnail image you see when reviewing your video in Wrappt will not carry over once you download the video out of our platform. It is an automated setting, which means it's likely you won't see this when you publish your video to your own channels.
Q. I've watched my review and want to replace or add some footage to my video. How do I do this?
A: If you need to supply new footage or files during a review round, attach these to your comments by selecting the attach icon in the comment box (note: only the project creator can add new assets to the project during review rounds). You can attach anything from your library, or upload new assets as needed. Just make sure you write a description of what you'd like the editor to do with the file in the comment section. Like with new projects, raw footage charges may apply at a rate of $40/min for any new footage provided during review rounds.
After the review process, you will be able to approve your video. This will give you the final result, ready to send out into the world!